Quantcast
Sign in with Twitter

Username:

michael lazerow @lazerow NEW YORK CITY

Chief Strategy Officer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, CEO/Founder: Buddy Media, http://t.co/c9Fv8ZPWRC, U-Wire/Student Advantage, Lazerow Consulting.

702 Following   24,930 Followers   10,839 Tweets

Join Twitter 4/27/07

Reverse Tweets
Parents share why NYC is the best city in the world (w/ @glosserman and clan) http://t.co/FtjYusUmSf
9/30
2014
Facebook announces Salesforce's http://t.co/HQDVs5EoYt as a partner for its new Atlas ad network http://t.co/iezfE5FRod via @thehubcomms
Retweeted by michael lazerow73% of marketers think the breakout social network of 2014 is #Instagram http://t.co/aROsZGMy7T via @Inc http://t.co/VGPI5iet4o
Retweeted by michael lazerowIn building teams Mashable's @robynpeterson looks to @betaworks for inspiration https://t.co/OpJmRqnb1V
Retweeted by michael lazerow#smoked #long #slow #BBQ @hillcountrybk #Brooklyn so head on in folks! http://t.co/525OvzwPhU
Retweeted by michael lazerow99% of these ELLO articles are ridiculous. I'm leaving 1% for chance.
Retweeted by michael lazerowCMO = Customer Journey Officer. Marketers who embrace this will thrive. All others will be left behind. http://t.co/pmyPnwjmwzWe're expanding our partnership with Facebook to Atlas! http://t.co/wDSFSB3sTf @ExactTargetFeld Thoughts: The Tucked And The Untucked http://t.co/NCd0BcKqUP
Retweeted by michael lazerow@bfeld luckily you're not using shirt price as the dividing line ... Love the graham shirts but I can't afford them yet.@JMwalker1982 @socialdotcom @Dreamforce I'll find out for you. @joeciarallo do you have the list? Cc @GordonEvans
9/29
2014
Steelers caught a bad case of the Jets today. Yikes.NBC should ditch #meetthepress and let @chucktodd do Meet The Pigskin, a fantasy football show. #MTP is no longer relevant. Sad but true.
9/28
2014
BS! 90% of biz will fail w/ no chance @ValaAfshar "If there’s a 90% chance of failure, there’s a 10% chance of changing the world" @vkhosla"Hello, Washington Redskins... go Fuck yourself." #hilarious #SouthPark http://t.co/Zzl0JOslV5 cc @500Startups http://t.co/spzr5sov4H
Retweeted by michael lazerow
9/27
2014
@lazerow recebendo o grupo LATAM em NYC - day after #CNX14 http://t.co/IfvcdRGgte
Retweeted by michael lazerow
9/26
2014
You know your QB sucks when your offensive line has more tackles than your d-line. #RedskinsSuck #WASvsNYG #Redskins #RedskinsTalkHow long until @davetisch starts heckling me? #RedskinsTonight: Andy Samberg, @EmilyVanCamp and stand-up from @roywoodjr! #LNSM
Retweeted by michael lazerowBREAKING: Law enforcement official says he sent video to attention of NFL security chief Jeffrey Miller, @AP reports https://t.co/G71Xx65d3e
Retweeted by michael lazerow“@NewYorker: “It’s 5775, Dad—nobody still uses a shofar as a shofar.” http://t.co/JravDUKePfhttp://t.co/SNNuT0e2LwThe size & excitement of #CNX14 takes me back to early #Dreamforce years (& I'm loving it)
Retweeted by michael lazerow"Be your authentic self. Never try to build followers. Tweet things that truly excite you." - @MindyKaling #CNX14 http://t.co/3m10qfsjuW
Retweeted by michael lazerow
9/25
2014
Salesforce $1M Hackathon is back w/ 35 cash prizes. http://t.co/pdiQgYtdMZ #df14hack http://t.co/rMTz2wtaz2BREAKING NEWS! FB posters also know how to read! http://t.co/Gor38iqJfD http://t.co/DfVpd8ZiQ0a MUST READ on the rich data play in mobile apps by my data rabbi @mkatz0630 http://t.co/N8DW8UgRsq http://t.co/q70kaTTi4kThe capabilities of the @ExactTarget Journey Builder is the stuff we marketers used to dream of #BackInTheDay. The future is now. #CNX14
Retweeted by michael lazerowI need to tweet this again - @Mcdonalds has over 7000 restaurants running social through the @marketingcloud #CNX14 - YES!
Retweeted by michael lazerowThis piece about the 10 songs that changed @zachbraff's life made me smile http://t.co/VY3z1aoAbqLove this pic of benioff and charlesbest from #cnx14 keynote discussing donorschoose http://t.co/Pog6SObNk1Watch your new iPhone bend http://t.co/ILzJDpHSB2
9/24
2014
.@SteveStoute chats with @IAmWill backstage at #CXN14. #WeAreTranslation http://t.co/zYtKKId1Yi http://t.co/Z3OSadSO5V
Retweeted by michael lazerow"The tools that are out there to entertain and connect are amazing right now" -@iamwill #CNX14 http://t.co/DHqPfD2DJC
Retweeted by michael lazerow#CNX14 CMO Summit guests are in for a treat tonight with Indy 500 winner Ryan Hunter Reay! http://t.co/Jsjw2DKg61
Retweeted by michael lazerow"No one can understand where the market is going and the customer's needs like the marketer." -- @bethcomstock, CMO, GE
Retweeted by michael lazerowAwesome sharing a stage with @SteveStoute at #CNX14 ... http://t.co/wA2aUdlWqB.@SteveStoute on stage talking Personal Brand Journeys with @MarketingCloud's @Lazerow at the #CXN14 CMO Summit. http://t.co/WfwWP4XFYo
Retweeted by michael lazerow15 mins to CMO Conversations w @bethcomstock - GE, @gabrielstricker - LinkedIn & @nickbesbeas - Twitter. Watch http://t.co/K1hX2Y1kw1 #CNX14
Retweeted by michael lazerowWant to see our Journey Builder for Apps in action? Get our #CNX14 Mobile App. Text CNXAPP to 56237. http://t.co/qBPa2wt0A5"It is such a great time to be a marketer" SalesForce CMO @lvojvodich #lvojvodichAmazing: #CNX14 is trending in the US. http://t.co/iiFtIHZbRg
Retweeted by michael lazerowYour apps WERE on an island. Today they can be connected to your sales, service & mktg with Journey Builder for Apps. #CNX14When you hear @Benioff say "wearables" 95000 times in a keynote, you know it's time to pay attention to the #IoT #CNX14
Retweeted by michael lazerowJourney Building for Apps - puts customer journey management into your apps. #CNX14Journey Maps - plan and visualize every stage of the customer journey. #CNX14News from #CNX14: @Salesforce and Omnicom Ink Marketing Cloud, CRM Deal. http://t.co/PwJUhtFUaE @lazerow
Retweeted by michael lazerowCRM is very interesting to us b/c it’s primary data. It's not 3rd-party data like Nielsen data: Omnicom Digital CEO Jonathan Nelson #CNX14
Retweeted by michael lazerow"Salesforce is focused on building a customer success platform." @Benioff #CNX14SalesForce and Omnicom stitching together primary data and all other data, says Omnicom Digital CEO Jonathan Nelson #CNX14Another amazing keynote! Connections! #CNX14 @ ExactTarget Connections Conference http://t.co/wKIF9J2KJV
Retweeted by michael lazerowTune in now for LIVE STREAM of @ExactTarget #CNX14 w/ @lvojvodich @Benioff @smccorkle http://t.co/yv81bdjP5GWatch #CNX14 in Indianapolis Live! http://t.co/DJaEeTbhye http://t.co/MtW484wI7m
Retweeted by michael lazerowToday we're excited to announce the next generation of Journey Builder! Learn more: http://t.co/yHH2rj6vWK #ETMC365 http://t.co/UqN0unk9fb
Retweeted by michael lazerow.@MedillSchool alumnus & @LinkedIn Influencer @lazerow calls receiving a Medill F most important lesson he learned: http://t.co/vyfMbr9HVs.
Retweeted by michael lazerow
9/23
2014
Congrats to @LateNightSeth @sethmeyers @shoemakermike and the whole team on 100 episodes! Watch tonight at 12:35/11:35c on @nbc !
Retweeted by michael lazerowRetweet this if you're ready for #CNX14. http://t.co/y0qXf0MGyEWe analyzed 1 trillion Facebook ad impressions - here is what we found - http://t.co/75e4vwxCWt #CNX14
Retweeted by michael lazerowFront row seat to the Digital Marketing Event of the Year - watch from your desk! 9/23 #CNX14 livestream http://t.co/ElB63dquLa @lazerow
Retweeted by michael lazerow#catering #events #Brooklyn & #Queens @hillcountrybk Book your #holiday #office #party early folks! http://t.co/iaVwzDlXP2
Retweeted by michael lazerowHosted by @sethmeyers “@ChelseaClinton: Great photos of ... last night's Clinton Global Citizen Awards: http://t.co/DEdog6hoHu #CGI2014
9/22
2014
Sending positive vibes to @amanda_leet @smccorkle and all of my @ExactTarget and @salesforce friends. Hope that #CNX14 is a huge success!
Retweeted by michael lazerowI forget, is Peyton Manning good at this comeback thing? Oh right: http://t.co/MKJ2CnZFeT http://t.co/g3Efk1Vpia
Retweeted by michael lazerow
9/21
2014
Are we seeing the rise of goateeism in TV news? http://t.co/GN8s6z8qPq
9/20
2014
I spy @lazerow & @kasslazerow going in on the 🚴 in Times Square #cycleforsurvival 👍
Retweeted by michael lazerowRiding in Times Square for @Cycle4Survival's kickoff. #cycleforsurvival http://t.co/GSg4dKzIuE
9/19
2014
There always has been, & always will be, one ceo at Oracle. "All sw & hw engineering functions will continue to report to @larryellison."
Retweeted by michael lazerowWant to maximize success on Pinterest for your e-commerce brand? Don't miss our upcoming webinar. https://t.co/XTIOJo4TRQ
Retweeted by michael lazerowI wanted to thank all my friends for sending me Phish's New Year's run news. But any Phish news you send probably isn't "news" to me. OK?@EdGrapeNutZimm @phineasb 15 ... or 75I agree 100% with @fredwilson's post on burning cash ... http://t.co/JZjndP44sNCongrats to my former @rollcall boss @sbg1 on her new role at @politico http://t.co/lLhnnyLDyDDid you know that serial entrepreneur & New Yorker @lazerow is a .nyc Founder? Visit Lazerow Ventures' online home: http://t.co/ce6N48vFHX
Retweeted by michael lazerow
9/18
2014
@brooke my son does. Email me.This is @sethmeyers at his best ---> Seth's NFL Rant http://t.co/YSFWWIt3oMMr. @peterthiel is brilliant(ly conflicted) - trashes $TWTR , @Uber, competitors of $FB (BoD), @lyft (investor) http://t.co/NagSNv87YFNew @salesforce @ExactTarget Research: Social Advertising Benchmark Data from 1+ Trillion Impressions http://t.co/uazdFk4SmeWe analyzed 1 TRILLION impressions to create our Social Advertising Benchmark Report http://t.co/SbpPPQ7SlC http://t.co/NNuusdZIVz@pkafka @danshanoff @danroth nope. Your life would have spun off in a whole new direction."Map out the customer journeys. Even if it's on a napkin" @lazerow totally agree w/ the first step towards omnichannel success #Ftmarketing
Retweeted by michael lazerowGiving @lazerow an F. http://t.co/hd5CQVDM1w http://t.co/JMYqMKnnHK
Retweeted by michael lazerowIt is no longer the internet of things...it's the internet of customers. @lazerow #FTmarketing
Retweeted by michael lazerowMarketing is now about the journey, not the destination. @lazerow #FTmarketing
Retweeted by michael lazerow“Whether it’s on paper or with software, map out the journeys that customers are taking with your brand” - @lazerow #FTmarketing
Retweeted by michael lazerowSATURDAY NYT HEADLINE: Systems Crash Under iPhone 6 Activation Rush, Spoil Apple's LaunchADVICE: Don't Misspell a Dead Man's Name https://t.co/Ql30nSMkDU http://t.co/H40DN5ybTFAnd I still visit every day: http://t.co/P0dK1xoG1nThe fact that Drudge Report launched in 1997 and hasn't redesigned once makes me smile.
9/17
2014
My Dad Was a Terrorist http://t.co/niIRc8msdM http://t.co/CKL6y89bh0
Retweeted by michael lazerow"It’s not about the money. It’s about my sanity." @notch on the sale of Minecraft http://t.co/N0potzgRx4For my LA friends ... KAWS "Man's Best Friend" @ Honor Fraser Gallery Recap http://t.co/qmlte4krh0
9/15
2014
"The Mathematics of Ebola Trigger Stark Warnings: Act Now or Regret It" - WIRED - http://t.co/jfN6xFPiMo
Retweeted by michael lazerowWay to go @nyjets! Timeout negates TD.Starting tomorrow, you can get October #LNSM tickets online exclusively at http://t.co/V6sFhbTOxI! http://t.co/f4AytglAga
Retweeted by michael lazerowDirection is so much more important than speed. Many are going nowhere fast.
Retweeted by michael lazerowI love hanging out with people that make me forget to look at my phone.
Retweeted by michael lazerow
9/14
2014
@bijan loving my sony a7. It's sick.@bijan as a photographer you may want the phase detection of the 6+Dash Radio is force to be feared. #thecomeup #dashradio @djskee
Retweeted by michael lazerowLoving @djskee's station on @dash_radio this AM. No thinking. No playlists. No ads. Just great music. For free. http://t.co/Ff3muQjfeb
9/13
2014
Wow, Snowpiercer, wow.
9/12
2014
« Prev1234567

0